Sunday, April 24, 2011

30 for 30

I've been doing this little project that Kendi from Kendi Everyday thought up called the 30 for 30.  You pick 30 pieces of clothing, and remix them into 30 different outfits. You're supposed to not shop for 30 days, but I SUPER failed on that count. My bargain shopping addiction is a topic for a whole other blog post. Sigh. Anyway, I've been posting the outfits on Facebook, but think they'd probably be even better on the blog because I can talk about the outfit, why I chose it, and all those little inane details that most people on facebook don't care about. But, I'm assuming since you're reading this, you might care a little. :) Anyway, I've already done 12 outfits, and I'm going to repost them here. I just spent about an hour of my life that I will NOT get back trying to post these in order and get them arranged. It just wasn't happening. So, they're not in order, and I'm pretty sure the pictures aren't going to be laid out well, but here are the outfits. Enjoy!
Day 1: Shirt-H&M, Leggings-Ross, Boots-Ross, Necklace-Forever 21
Day 2: Blazer, Yellow Shirt, Jeans--Old Navy, Boots-Target, Grey Undershirt-Savers, Necklace-Forever 21
Day 3: Shirt-Papaya, Skirt & Cardigan-ON, Boots & Tights-Target, Necklace-Forever 21, Belt-Ross
Day 4: Shirt-ON, Belt-Jeans Wearhouse, Grey Undershirt-Savers, Leggings & Shoes-Ross, Necklace-Forever 21
Day 5: Dress-Ross, Boots & Tights-Target, Scarf-Gap, Necklace-Forever 21
Day 6: Dress, Jeans, Cardigan-ON, Belt-Ross, Boots-Target, Necklace, Forever 21
Day 8: Plaid shirt, Jeans-ON, Black Shirt, Shoes, Belt-Ross
Day 7: Pants, Shirt-ON, Shoes-Ross, Grey Undershirt-Savers
Day 10: Jean Jacket-ON, Belt,Dress-Ross, Boots,Tights-Target, Necklace-Forever 21
Day 9: Shirt,Jeans-ON, Grey shirt-Savers, Boots-Target
Day 12: Jean, Blazer-ON, Grey Shirt-Savers, Necklace-Forever 21, Shoes-Ross
Day 11: Jeans,Cardigan-ON, Shirt-Papaya, Shoes-Ross, Necklace-Forever 21, Clutch-made at creation station by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment