Saturday, April 30, 2011

Confession

I just ate 3 pieces of pizza and a serving of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.  I feel so deliciously full and chunky. I'm also wearing my leggings and my white, billowy button up shirt. That just completes the picture eh? I was craving pizza like a crazy person and then I saw that you get a FREE dessert with your medium pizza order? I LOVE free things. I'm glad I rode my bike today because I'm going to need it after my massive calorie intake over the past 2 hours.

I've decided that this is ok, because Monday is the day that exercise and the tracking of the calories is going to happen again. Not that I'll never eat pizza and ice cream again, but it'll be few and far between. Never a better time to start than May right? Right. I guess I'm taking my own advice and I'm going to start running instead of wishing that I ran more.  So you lucky readers are going to get fun little updates about my healthier habits. I can hear your excitement exploding through the screen. 

Alright, now I'm off to the finale of my night. What can top off my deliciously dairy laden stomach bomb? A nice warm bubble bath with a book. Nothing says "lazy day" more than pizza, ice cream, and a bubble bath. Good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment