Sunday, April 24, 2011

Awkward Poses

Easter Sunday and so much to talk about. But I'm exhausted, after having had minimal sleep last night, going to church, and then hanging out with A. & A. eating great food, playing games, watching basketball, and laughing. I know, it sounds pretty relaxing, but I am ready for bed! Ham, collard greens, cheesecake, deviled eggs, and mashed potatoes just seem to go straight to that part of my brain that says "sleep for days."

Today, I took my least favorite photo, but my excuse is that it was raining, I was rushing, and I didn't exactly love my outfit. I don't know what it was, but I just felt blah in it today. Probably because I didn't want to get dressed or do anything today...have I mentioned that it's been a looooooooong week? So back to the outfit. I would like to point out that everything that I'm wearing except for the the boots, tights and the necklace were all on sale. I believe the cardigan was $8, the shirt was $8, and the skirt was $5. I'm pretty damn proud of my bargain shopping :) And please forgive the backward necklace. Like I said, rushed, long week, blah blah blah.
Day 13: Purple cardigan, skirt, shirt-On, tights & boots-Target, Necklace-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment