Saturday, April 30, 2011

Catching Up

So I've been pretty lazy about updating this blog. I always have something to say until it's early in the morning or late at night and then I just don't want to sit down and organize all the thoughts that have been running through my head. I think having that time, where I sit down and just...decompress...is essential. It doesn't have to be through writing, but I think writing is good for me. It keeps me disciplined. Anyway, for this post I'm just going to catch up on my 30 for 30.
Day 14: Dress--Ross, Scarf--Mexico 8 years ago, Belt-Jeans Wearhouse, Boots & Tights-Target
Day 15: Dress, Belt, Boots-Ross,



Cardigan-ON, Necklace-Forever 21

Day 16: Shirt/Dress-H7M, Jeans--ON, Boots-Target, Belt--Hand-me-down from Stacy K.
Day 17: Dress, leggings,shoes--Ross, Cardigan-ON, Necklace-Forever 21
Day 18; White Shirt, tan dress-ON, Boots-Target, Belt, leggings & headband-Ross, Necklace-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment