Monday, May 9, 2011

4 More Days...

I have learned a lot of things from this 30 for 30 project. First, I don't need to buy as many clothes that I do. I know, I know, I can hear your collective 'duh' as I write this. But I just realize that there are so many pieces of clothing that I DON'T wear...and don't really want to wear. I've also realized that I love to shop. I don't think I can ever say "I'm not going to shop." But this project has made me to be more conscious about what I will buy, and it's helped me to say no to things that I can only wear one way.

I love variety, but I really do have pieces that are "go to" pieces. I've realized that my skinny jeans, cardigans, white shirt, leggings, and grey undershirt are GO TO pieces for me. Lastly, comfort is a big deal to me, and I've realized I could live in a big roomy shirt, a structured undershirt, and leggings everyday if I could choose. And belts. I love belts! Seriously, this leggings trend is amazing. I'll be very sad when it's over. I love my skirts, but almost all of them feel too short for work, which is why I didn't wear them as often--especially the jean and pink skirts.

Lastly, I'm thankful to people who supported me through this adventure by giving me advice, complimenting me as I was trudging through, encouraging me, and to my photographers: Jen, Adam, and Bec. I have really love doing this!
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26

No comments:

Post a Comment