Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Winding Down

I'm on day 28 of my 30 for 30 and I'm not only feeling super happy, but a little sad that this adventure is almost over. I've loved and resented the challenge, but feel great that it's something I've followed through with to the end. Kendi actually posted this entry about 30 for 30 and losing sight of her goal, and I thought it was really pertinent to me as a person doing this for the first time. I realized that I have to have my own goals, and that I have to figure out what works for me. Changing out some pieces midchallenge, being able to shop, looking forward to my future wardrobe were all things that were essential to getting me through this 30 for 30. Shopping while on the 30 for 30 helped me to be way more conscious of WHAT I was getting in terms of what would be versatile, or great to wear in the upcoming season vs. next season, etc. It also helped me not to despair about only wearing 30 things. I really enjoyed the journey, and am inspired in so many different ways.

Day 28: Teal Dress & leggings-Ross, White shirt, cardigan-Old Navy, yellow belt-Jeans Wearhouse, Tights & Boots-Target, Necklace-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment