Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Your Friends Who Make Your World

"Wherever you are, it's your friends who make your world." William James

I have this quote stuck up beside a picture of myself and my best friend, and I know it's simple, and pretty cliche, but it's so true. It's the people in my life who shape my world and make it fuller, richer, happier, and just better. The longer that I know my best friend, the more I realize how thankful that I am that I have her, and how grateful I am that we both stuck it out relationship-wise to get to the point we're at.  We talked about our careers, our goals, our futures, our strengths, weaknesses, faith...everything. It wasn't the longest conversation, but it just reaffirmed the fact that we know each other, and accept each other despite our many faults. I vaguely remember the ups and downs, the laughter and fights. What I know now is the comfort of our relationship, and how much we've each grown into the women we are today. I love my bff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment