Monday, May 9, 2011

Orange Sherbet

I've been really into bright colors lately. If you know me, you know I like cool, subdued jewel tones, and you'll very rarely see me in a bright red, pink, orange, or any kind of citrus colors. Lately, I've been wearing bright corals, oranges, and have been contemplating some yellows. I don't know if it's because I'm yearning for summer, or am caring less about being all put together and "grown up," but I love it. I've been feeling really free lately--as if I have the whole world ahead of me. I don't know what it is, but I'm riding the train until I have to get off. Let's hope that's not anytime soon :)

Day 27: Blazer, jean skirt-ON, Grey shirt-Savers, Ring, nail polish, necklace-Forever 21, Tights & Boots-Target, Belt-Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment