Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Only 8 More Days!

This 30 for 30 is getting really old for me. I love that it's encouraging me to wear new combinations, but I realizing that I have a lot of clothes that I don't like wearing...or maybe I just don't want to be creative with them? I haven't worn 3 pieces of my 30 for 30 and I'm more than 2/3 of the way through. I'm going to either switch out the pieces, or make an effort to wear them before this whole thing ends :)  Here are the past 3 days:
Day 20: Black dress-Ross, Boots & Tights-Target, striped shirt-Papaya, cardigan-old navy, Belt-Jeans Wearhouse
Day 21: Black cardigan, maroon shirt, skinny jeans-Old Navy, Grey Flats-Ross, Grey Undershirt-Savers, necklace-Forever 21
Day 22: Shirt/dress-H&M, Grey Undershirt-Savers, Belt-Jeans Wearhouse, Leggings & flats-Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment