Friday, May 6, 2011

I Like...

Yoga. I've expressed this before, but I'm going to say it again--yoga rocks! There's nothing like the stretch and burn that you get with a yoga workout. I always feel limber, elastic, and warm all over after doing yoga AND I feel relaxed.


Shakira. Not the singer (although I find myself singing her catchy tunes every once in awhile), the cat. That's right. My cat Shakira. She is the sweetest, sassiest, cutest little butterball that I know.  I will eventually have a post dedicated to my little girl like the true cat lady that I never thought I would be, but I just have a couple of things I want to say that I like about her. When I come home, she's waiting at the door, meowing while throwing herself down waiting to be loved. She tries to swipe her food cup out of my hand when I'm dishing up her food. She curls up as close as she can to me whenever she can--whether it's right on my chest or nestled behind my legs when they're curled up behind me. She snores when she sleeps. She acts like I've abandoned her when I take a bath and will pace and meow until I threaten to put her in with me. When she fails to get her toy, or can't capture the laser, she walks away as if she doesn't care then gets back into attack mode. She is just the most wonderful, full of personality cat that I've ever met and I love her :)


Men with beards. I've said this before, and I'll say this again--I LOVE a great beard. I saw a guy today when we were touring another club, and I swooned a little as he had a nice scruffy beard AND he was teaching little kiddos. I can't help myself, I'm a sucker for a great beard. My (male) coworker told me I have a thing for men who look like Jesus, and I responded "Well I do love my Lord and Savior!" A little wrong? Yes. But I can't help myself :) Now don't get me wrong, there are awesome beards, and not so awesome beards. I know them when I see them, not all beards are created equal.
Clipboard Jesus? Yes please! Fuller trim, well kept.

Vom. Ratty, umkempt, full--but not in the good way, picture gives off the scent of patchouli
Yes. Just...yes.

Patchy. No thanks.

Oh yes, and after this beard search I was reminded that I super like Gerard Butler. The little girls from BGC asked me who my celebrity crush was a couple of weeks ago, and I was like, oh Gerard with your beautiful eyes, sexy voice, and perpetually scruffy face. He's so hot I can't even stand it :)
Swoooooooon!

No comments:

Post a Comment