Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Plans For The Day

The sun is out! The sun is out! I'm so happy to see sunshine. This means, a smoothie for breakfast, biking to work, something light and delicious for lunch, foursquare after lunch w the coworkers, kiddos being able to run their energy out in the courtyard, and a run after work. It also means warmth on my face, yummy melting popsicles, water balloons, beaches, swimming, frisbee, bbqs, camping--basically the start of SUMMER! Can you tell I'm excited for the sun? Gotta make the most of it, it appears so intermittently around these parts.

And with those thoughts, I'm going to listen to Matt & Kim's 'Daylight' and dance around while I get ready :)

we cut the legs off of our pants
threw our shoes into the ocean
sit back and wave through the daylight
sit back and wave through the daylight

No comments:

Post a Comment